Open 7 days a week in beautiful Summit County!!
Winter is coming!
Pulled pork, swiss, mustard and pickles on focaccia bread
Roasted eggplant, banana pepper, fresh mozzarella, walnut basil pesto, red sauce, and spinach on focaccia bread
Greens, quinoa, pickled red onion, butternut squash, bell pepper, apples, maple spiced pepitas, turmeric vinaigrette
Roasted beets, pickled red onion s, fresh arugula and everything spice goat cheese, served on red onion dill bread
BBQ pork, Chile lime slaw, smokey cilantro lime sauce, jalapeños, and cilantro
Local and fresh ingredients! Served with cucumber and crostini
Red sauce, mozzarella, green chiles, black beans, onion and tomato. Topped with smokey cilantro lime sauce
Red sauce, mozzarella, salami, tomato, banana peppers, and olives
Jalapeno cheddar bison brat, topped with Chile lime slaw, pickled veggies and smokey cilantro lime sauce served on a hoagie bun
Freshly baked cookie topped with ice cream. Flavors change regularly. (Please allow 15 minutes for baking)
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Don't just read about us, come on in and enjoy a craft beer!
421 Adams Ave, Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 9pm
Sunday: 11am- 8pm
State Mandated Guidelines:
· All patrons must wear a mask when not seated at your table
· All patrons must maintain a 6ft distance between themselves and other patrons, outside of your own party
· No mingling between tables
· Indoor seating is currently closed. Outdoor dining is allowed with only single-household groups at each table. To-go is available.
· Please follow all signage
· No congregating on premises